Ahh, its was an ok cruise, but.....

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
waited an hour for a raw hamburger on the first day, was seated at a shaking seat at the pinacles steak house resurant on the 8th floor, the second day, and was rudely awoken several times between 2-4 A.M. from the clean up crews on the ship straightening up the deck and chairs directly above my 2k pluss room.
I wont stay in this cabin again. or aboard a carnival ship either. The food sort of sucked on all levels evertywhere, I am verry dissapointed in Carnival. I had a way better time last year on Destiny out of Miami. Splendor sucks, as far as I am concearned.

stale corn chips searved in the black pearl dinning room twice\, small searvings\,
same old crap every night for desert. Seems repeat menu every other day.

A;LL ok but do dispute all the numbers where included in the bingo games.

Gave me a small refund for complaining about the noise\, but not hardly enough compared to the entire cost of the trip.

Hard to navigate was heard among some people\, I am smarter than that and found my way no problem after the first day. all was fine here.

excellent staff here and other

Pros: The stops\, and always something to do

Cons: lots of noise in the cabin in the middle of the night

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.