Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Ahh, its was an ok cruise, but.....

Sail Date: September 02, 2012

waited an hour for a raw hamburger on the first day, was seated at a shaking seat at the pinacles steak house resurant on the 8th floor, the second day, and was rudely awoken several times between 2-4 A.M. from the clean up crews on the ship straightening up the deck and chairs directly above my 2k pluss room.
I wont stay in this cabin again. or aboard a carnival ship either. The food sort of sucked on all levels evertywhere, I am verry dissapointed in Carnival. I had a way better time last year on Destiny out of Miami. Splendor sucks, as far as I am concearned.

Pros: The stops\, and always something to do

Cons: lots of noise in the cabin in the middle of the night

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

Hard to navigate was heard among some people\, I am smarter than that and found my way no problem after the first day. all was fine here.
stale corn chips searved in the black pearl dinning room twice\, small searvings\,
same old crap every night for desert. Seems repeat menu every other day.
excellent staff here and other
Gave me a small refund for complaining about the noise\, but not hardly enough compared to the entire cost of the trip.
A;LL ok but do dispute all the numbers where included in the bingo games.