Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Time

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The ship was great. Very pretty. The venues were very nice. I especially liked the Splendor Lobby Bar.

Pros: Our cabin was very nice\, clean and comfortable. The pool was terrific. Our dinner tablemates were such fun that we decided to not change table location. The latin band was fantastic. I'm still tired.

Cons: The location of our dinner table was not good at all. It was right in traffic\, employee access area. The area did not seem very clean. The food was ok. The flat iron steak was tough and overcooked both times I ordered it.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!