We've had better

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Definitely not as nice as our last cruise with Royal Carribean. I won't be sailing with Carnival again.

The plating wasn't even all that great. I didn't have a single tempered piece of chocolate garnish, which is just lazy. Desserts were often undercooked or overcooked. The food was bad, I definitely could have done better myself. Many times we didn't even finish what we ordered.

Not enough options, schedules were inaccurate, the singers were the wrong fit for the shows and there were maybe 2 of 20 dancers who could actually keep rhythm

Everyone was really friendly and nice!

The lay out was poorly done, there were several places where you had to go up and down up and down to get to a place that was on the same deck as you but on the other side of the ship.

What you would expect from a stateroom, I just wish there was more than one outlet.

Pros: The excursions

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.