Great cruise!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
This was my first vacation and cruise. I absolutely loved it. I had so much fun. I went with my girlfriend, our daughter and my mother. The four of us had a blast. I was reluctant to participate in many of the activities for fear of being put up on stage but seeing how much fun the participants had i am definately going to participate next time.

The food is awesome because it's free and is plentiful. But the quality isn't exactly top notch.

So many things to do.

We only did one activity for our daughter. It was a build a bear type of workshop. It was fun. Otherwise she just hung out with us.

Top notch! I have no complaints about them.

This ship has everything!

I got the cheapest room and four of us shared it. It was tiny but we didn't spend too much time in there any way. If you are a homebody who likes to stay in and relax then this may not be the room for you. Get a suite.

Pros: Good food, lots and lots of activities, community jacuzzis, etc.

Cons: The annoying room remote control was horrible.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!