Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise!

Sail Date: May 27, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first vacation and cruise. I absolutely loved it. I had so much fun. I went with my girlfriend, our daughter and my mother. The four of us had a blast. I was reluctant to participate in many of the activities for fear of being put up on stage but seeing how much fun the participants had i am definately going to participate next time.

Pros: Good food, lots and lots of activities, community jacuzzis, etc.

Cons: The annoying room remote control was horrible.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

We only did one activity for our daughter. It was a build a bear type of workshop. It was fun. Otherwise she just hung out with us.
I got the cheapest room and four of us shared it. It was tiny but we didn't spend too much time in there any way. If you are a homebody who likes to stay in and relax then this may not be the room for you. Get a suite.
The food is awesome because it's free and is plentiful. But the quality isn't exactly top notch.
This ship has everything!
Top notch! I have no complaints about them.
So many things to do.