Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

FOOD-DO-LISHOUS

Sail Date: May 13, 2012

A little out dated, but still kept up well. Not what I expected. I wasn't aware that the fun part seemed to mean drinking and half nude women all over.
I know we are older,but it is a shame to see young people, think so little of themselves and carry on the way they do.

Pros: FOOD

Cons: DRINKING AND OFF COLOR JOKES

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

Didn't intend to spend as much time in my room. no chair to sit on. in fact there wasn't a comfortrable chair anywere on the ship
Mexico show was colorful ,but after entertaining 26 yrs. it is time for new and younger blood
GREAT!