FOOD-DO-LISHOUS

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
A little out dated, but still kept up well. Not what I expected. I wasn't aware that the fun part seemed to mean drinking and half nude women all over.
I know we are older,but it is a shame to see young people, think so little of themselves and carry on the way they do.

GREAT!

Mexico show was colorful ,but after entertaining 26 yrs. it is time for new and younger blood

ABOVE AND BEYOND !!

Didn't intend to spend as much time in my room. no chair to sit on. in fact there wasn't a comfortrable chair anywere on the ship

Pros: FOOD

Cons: DRINKING AND OFF COLOR JOKES

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.