Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a great time

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

We went on this cruse in 2010 and we had such a good time we are bringing our boys 12 and 14. The staff was great. I watched a guy drinking like a fish he had a $3600.00 bar bill I dont think he was part of the paid intertainment but he was intertaining LOL I had a great time with my wife.

Pros: Staff, food and relaxation

Cons: To short

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Our cabin was right by the elavator next to the ice cream priceless.
We had a great steward I felt bad when we left it a bit of a mess I only did it the first night. LOL
Staff was great, They treated everyone like they are on vacation what a concept.
They were 100% better then the drunk guy and he was funny.
It must have been good we did not see to many and when we did they seem to be having a good time