Had a great time

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
We went on this cruse in 2010 and we had such a good time we are bringing our boys 12 and 14. The staff was great. I watched a guy drinking like a fish he had a $3600.00 bar bill I dont think he was part of the paid intertainment but he was intertaining LOL I had a great time with my wife.

They were 100% better then the drunk guy and he was funny.

It must have been good we did not see to many and when we did they seem to be having a good time

Staff was great, They treated everyone like they are on vacation what a concept.

Our cabin was right by the elavator next to the ice cream priceless.

We had a great steward I felt bad when we left it a bit of a mess I only did it the first night. LOL

Pros: Staff, food and relaxation

Cons: To short

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!