A great time!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Overall, I was very impressed. The staff was warm, inviting and helpful. There were many activities to keep me occupied and enough food to feed a nation.

Food was not bad, but was not awesome either, though I didn't try the Steak House which was an additional $30. I did enjoy the variety and the amount of food.

Loved Superstar Karaoke!

Staff was really nice. I ordered room service at 2:45 in the morning, which was delivered. I later found out that the night staff bed time is normal hours and that this poor gentleman had to get out of his bed to serve me. Also I was greeted every morning and night by name from Artor(?) our housekeeper.

I was very pleased

Pros: It was all inclusive (food, room service, shows...)

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!