Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Not too bad!

Sail Date: March 11, 2012

The dining was the best part of the trip. Alexander (spelled wrong) was the best waiter I have ever had, and this was my 7th cruise! We thought we got in just before spring break, but it was the first week of spring break :( Immature party animals are irritating!
I think that the cleaning staff were probably overwhelmed with all of the partying slobs, but we did not get the service that I have received in the past.
I was a little disappointed in the quality of the entertainment. The comedy shows were great, but there were not any broadway style shows or operas.
Overall it was a very enjoyable trip :)

Pros: Dining, GREAT food and Alexander was the best waiter I have ever had!

Cons: We had to pretty much clean our own state room, Entertainment shows were sub par

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!