Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Great family vacation!

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

The Splendor offered plenty of amenities to keep my family completely entertained for 7 nights. The staff was mostly very friendly and the dining staff was fantastic. However, I thought there were a few employees that were very unfriendly, almost rude at times. On that type of vacation, I don't want any attitude. I don't ask for much, but when I do, I want my response with a smile:).

Pros: Very personal service from dining crew!

Cons: Some unfriendly employees on ship.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The smell in the lower levels did get pretty bad the last few days.
Very comfortable and kept very clean. Friendly stateroom service.
Mixed reviews...The staff was mostly very friendly and the dining staff was fantastic. However, I thought there were a few employees that were very unfriendly, almost rude at times.
The dinner was the highlight on the boat for my kids...great menu and great service!
Camp Carnival was a hit with my 9 year old...well done!