Enjoyed our cruise!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
people said ship was too pink, didn't bother me

The food was good, better than I thought it was going to be, especially after seeing the reviews. Hey everyone Carnival is doing great at providing good food, with gourmet style, some things were excellent and some were good, at such a great value. No, they aren't high end, fancy gourmet, the food is good to great! Steakhouse was EXCELLENT!

I'm a sucker for the shows, they were good and fun!

It is one of the main reasons I choose Carnival! The kids camp is awesome!!!!

One of the servers even offered to cut my daughters steak so I could eat! And they helped us out on the nights my daughter wanted to hurry up and make it to an activity! Our room stewards greeted us happily every day, people called us by name, camp counselors were sweet to us, we had a great time!

Loved our room, single parent room on deck 10, quiet, close to spa, pool, camp carnival and food, what more could a single mom want nearby!

Pros: Camp Carnival for my 7 yr old daughter. She had fun, and then so did I :) !

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!