Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A Perfect First Cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

I would recommend this cruise highly. In fact, I am in the process of booking the 4 day cruise with my children in June on the Inspiration. This was my first cruise (50 years old) and I will certainly be back for more. Even if it wasn't such a great value for the price, it would still be worthy of a trip.

Pros: Relaxing, fun, clean, very friendly staff, great value, even the food was good!

Cons: The coffee lived down to my low expectations, but strolling through the LIdo deck each morning to grab those first two cups at sunrise made me (almost) forget the taste of it!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The selection and quality were better than I expected.
Very comfortable and clean, and loved the balcony.
Alittle dated, but very clean and easy to maneuver.
Friendliest staff ever - especially Nikki in the Gold Pearl and Alberto in room services. Tim the cruise director had his moments also!
Enjoyed the dancing and recreation activities, but the jacuzzi was alittle cold the last night.