Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Couldn't wait for it to end!

Sail Date: December 18, 2011

Everything seemed like a "K Mart" version of Las Vegas. Cheap shallow glitz without any of the charm, overrun by hordes of people.

Cons: Nothing fun to do! Too many boring days at sea!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

Small.
Never been so bored in my life! My brothers and I are all in our 20's. All activities seemed to be geared to older folks.
I'd recommend the Indian Cuisine, and the Sushi. But half the time the Sushi bar was closed, and the lines for Indian Cuisine were really, really long. Everything else was so-so.
Lots of staff, hovering.