Couldn't wait for it to end!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

6 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Everything seemed like a "K Mart" version of Las Vegas. Cheap shallow glitz without any of the charm, overrun by hordes of people.

I'd recommend the Indian Cuisine, and the Sushi. But half the time the Sushi bar was closed, and the lines for Indian Cuisine were really, really long. Everything else was so-so.

Never been so bored in my life! My brothers and I are all in our 20's. All activities seemed to be geared to older folks.

Lots of staff, hovering.

Small.

Cons: Nothing fun to do! Too many boring days at sea!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.