Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Great family time

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My kids seemed to be entertained throughout the cruise, they loved the kid camps and activities. The food was great and the service was excellent.

Pros: The food and the service were great.

Cons: I would have liked more time during the day at cabo.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

We got put in late dining and were not able to get it changed to early as we requested. My three youngest fell a sleep and could not eat with us at the dining table. I would have liked them to be able to enjoy the same dining experience that the adults did.
It supprised me how my kids enjoyed the kids program.
For being a completely full trip there was plenty of space and time do do many ship activities.