Great family time

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
My kids seemed to be entertained throughout the cruise, they loved the kid camps and activities. The food was great and the service was excellent.

We got put in late dining and were not able to get it changed to early as we requested. My three youngest fell a sleep and could not eat with us at the dining table. I would have liked them to be able to enjoy the same dining experience that the adults did.

It supprised me how my kids enjoyed the kids program.

For being a completely full trip there was plenty of space and time do do many ship activities.

Pros: The food and the service were great.

Cons: I would have liked more time during the day at cabo.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!