Fun and friendly!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
My boyfriend and I just got home yesterday from our Mexican Riviera cruise on the Carnival Splendor and we realy enjoyed it. There were so many options for food all day long. THe crew was always smiling and many of them knew us by name by the second day. I have a few food allergies and the wait staff put in special orders for me each day and always checked with me, to see if everything was made just to my specifications. The amount of time in the ports of call was great. We were able to do everything we wanted in town and the beaches. This was my 10th cruise, first on Carnival and I really loved it!

Our headwaiter in the Black Pearl dining room Eddie was a pleasure, the food options were great.

We are on a bit of an early schedule and we wish there were more activities in the early evening, other than that, we had a blast!

No request was out of the question. All of the staff made sure that we were having fun from start to finish.

Everyday for morning to night, we would see crew memebers cleaning, painting, and just keeping the ship beautiful.

Our steward cleaned our room several times a day, and he had the room decorated when we checked in for my boyfriend's bday!

Pros: The service and attitude of the crew made the 4 sea days so enjoyable.

Cons: I just wish there were more activities earlier in the evening.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!