Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A beautiful cruise

Sail Date: October 09, 2011

This is our first time selling with Carnival and we like it. Beautiful ship, nice and clean dining rooms, nice size cabins. In the dining room metord Dasi was very friendly and helpful made our dining experience Excellent. Our head waiter Stan (unfortunately I dont remember his full name) vas very entertaining, helpful and always was there when you need him. All pools were nice and clean and filled with sea water. Overall we have to say the ship was really impressive, the staff was wonderful.
Now what we did not like:
1. We were expecting to stop in Puerto Vallarta, but we understood that because of the whether we could not do it and they took us to La Paz, I do not think this port worse to stop in, there is nothing to see and to spend time.
2. Food was ok, in our previous carouses, not with Carnival, we had better food.
3. The lines in the buffets were very long, and when we got to the food there were nothing to choose from, we had to ask service personal to add some food, I think they should do this without us asking them. I know that this ship had Indian sheaf and he had 5 assistance that were Indian too, I think you should mix them and not to have only one ethnicity.

Pros: personel

Cons: casino, food on a scale 1 to 5 - 2

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
loved it
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
instate we visit La Paz, did not like at all. If you have to take people some were take to Ensenada