Always a treat to be on the Splendor

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The service was awesome. The staff truly makes a difference on this cruise. Our cabin was spotless. The entertainment we loved. Never a bored moment the entire cruise. We absolutely love this ship. So much to do. I think the one improvement I would love to see is a higher quality of room service food. This is not the first time on this ship and it definitely wont be our last. We are going again in November for our sons 8th Birthday!

I personally love the food. The staff in the dining room are wonderful and very friendly.

I have seen many of the shows more than once and still love to see them.

The staff truly make this trip enjoyable

Love it love it love it

Staterooms were perfect for us.

Pros: I liked it all. but the big screen and the movies under the stars, awesome

Cons: not a lot. but i would have to say the spa is the weak point

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!