Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Always a treat to be on the Splendor

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

The service was awesome. The staff truly makes a difference on this cruise. Our cabin was spotless. The entertainment we loved. Never a bored moment the entire cruise. We absolutely love this ship. So much to do. I think the one improvement I would love to see is a higher quality of room service food. This is not the first time on this ship and it definitely wont be our last. We are going again in November for our sons 8th Birthday!

Pros: I liked it all. but the big screen and the movies under the stars, awesome

Cons: not a lot. but i would have to say the spa is the weak point

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Love it love it love it
I personally love the food. The staff in the dining room are wonderful and very friendly.
Staterooms were perfect for us.
The staff truly make this trip enjoyable
I have seen many of the shows more than once and still love to see them.