Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A Very Good Experiecne

Sail Date: August 21, 2011

I enjoyed the cruise and had a good time in the ports. The excursions were fun. I highly recommend booking through Carnival because if your excursion is cancelled, you get your money back. There was a storm and our excursion was cancelled and we got our money back.

The biggest bummer was having a balcony room and being surrounded by smokers. We are non smokers and could not enjoy the balcony we paid for. The smoke got so bad we had to go inside our cabin to breath clean air. This could be simply solved by making one side of the ship non smoking.

Pros: I liked the ports visited.

Cons: Carvinal Need to do something about smoking on the balconys. It was hard to enjoy our balcony being surrounded by smokers.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

The ship is decorated in pink. I though that was unusual.
The adult comedian show was excellent.