Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Good first cruise.

Sail Date: April 24, 2011

it was my first cruise and I did enjoy it but I didn't enjoy the kids that were on board running and yelling all hours of the night. I think the parents should have taken control over that. Kids will be kids but even they should know when it is one o'clock in the morning some of us are trying to sleep. Other than that I had a good time.

Pros: I enjoyed the service of the staff.

Cons: I was always cold inside.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I got sick twwice on this cruise from something I ate. Im not blaming the cruise lines, they work very hard to please the quests. I just probably ate something that didn't agree with me.
Comedy acts were good. Had me laughing and Im not a person who laughs easily during stand up.
I have never been treated so well.