Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun Cruise for the Family

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Overall my family had a great time. Our 2 year daughter had an amazing time at Camp Carnival. She couldn't wait to go and hated leaving. As for the adults the comedians were great. We also had a great time dancing to the hip hop music.

Pros: Camp Carnival, Comedians and Dance Club

Cons: Food at the Buffet

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

This was my only complaint. I thought the buffett lacked in variety and quality.
The comedians were very funny. I liked the fact we were able to see two completely different sets on a 3 night cruise. We also loved dancing at Rex Dance club. Love the fact they played hip hop music.
The ship is a little on the small size compared to my previous cruise. Everything was very clean though.
The room was definitely bigger than I thought it would be. The bed was very comfortable.
All the staff was great.
Our daughter loved camp carnival. We loved the fact they offered the camp the majority of the day and also offered babysitting.