Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 25, 2010

Just got back from a cruise aboard the Carnival Splendor. Had a great time and would recommend it highly to others. Except for the weather, everything was great.

Transportation from airport to ship, and vice versa took less than a hour each way and went smoothly. Embarkation took a little longer than I was used to, but I managed to get aboard ship. After I got on board, it was seven days of fun, food, and relaxation.

At the ports of call, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan started out raining and overcast, but warmed up later in the day. I really enjoyed Cabo San Lucas because of the nice weather and lots to do. Unfortunately, I didn't spend a lot of time there.

Overall, not only the food and atmosphere was great, but the service was great as well.
I would recommend this cruise highly.

Pros: The food (good and plenty of it) and plenty of relaxation

Cons: The weather (cooler than anticipated)

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Don't Miss: The nice weather and lots to do here.
Mazatlan, Mexico