New and Clean Ship!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
First of all, Splendor is a very new and clean ship. This is my first cruise with my boyfriend and I wish to go on more cruises after this. I had a wonderful time on the ship. The food was great (gained like 7 lbs after the cruise...lol). However, I wish we could spend less time in Puerto Puerto Vallarta (shore excursions here werent that fun) and more time in Cabo, San Lucas. Overall, it was a wonderful vacation and I had a blast!

The Dining room entertainment was super fun (I miss the host's greeting haha). The food was excellent!

Pros: The staff, entertainment in the dining room and fun activities

Cons: Need more time in Cabo, San Lucas

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!