Best Vacation Ever

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Splendor
I had no complaints about this cruise. The service was excellent. Our waiter and stateroom steward knew our names and always said hi. The dinning room food is of excellent quality (however I can't say that I enjoyed the escargo on the final night...cooked snails are not my cup of tea). With the Splendor being a new ship, the facilities were very clean. The onboard entertainment was phenomenal and free! Highly recommended.

Pros: The food and the entertainment

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!