Wonderful cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
We have a 2&1/2 year old and Carnival is the only cruise line that changes diapers. This is the only reason I booked them since they do not have a great reputation. I was very mistaken! The quality of the ship, employees, food, fun, professionalism, and cleanliness were top knoch. Camp Carnival, for the kids, was excellent. They had more stuff planned for the kids than us. My husband & I were able to spend a morning at the spa and dinners alone (well, not all alone because I felt too guilty). It was a wonderful ship and trip.

Pros: Friendly staff, Camp Carnival for the kids, cleanliness, food, competence, etc.

Cons: Would have liked more shows at earlier times for us early birds.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!