Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Europe

Great ship

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

My family and I cruised on the Carnival Splendor on its first cruise from July 2 to July 10 2008. It was my first time sailing on carnival; I have sailed on Royal Caribbean, NCLA, and Celebrity. Carnival was the best cruise experience I have had. The food was second to none, better than any prior cruise food. The staff all friendly and helpful. The ship decor may be a little to pink but you get use to it. I was in a balcony cabin vary large three closets, a lot of storage space and under couch storage. The cruise We went on was not the regular ports of call other then Dover so I will not go into the ports. But I feel you cant go wrong sailing on this ship.

Pros: Dining/crew

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!