Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A WONDERFULL CRUISE

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE I WAS SO EXITED FOR , WE HAVE BEING SAVING FOR ALMOST A YEAR TO MAKE OUR DREAM , BECOME TRUTH, EVERITHING WAS SPECTACULAR , BUT I DO HAVE A COMMENT PLEASE POST IT OR TAKE IT IN CONSIDERATION,I THINK THE GRATUITES ARE TO HIGHT , SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WITH LOW INCOME WHO IS SAVING FOR A TRIP LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME , AN FINALLY THEY FIND THAT THEY HAVE TO PAID AN OTHER 250.00 JUST ON GRATUITES,AS A RULE OR POLICE AND BECAUSE OF THIS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PAY FOR ANY OTHER RITE ON THE STOPS AT ANY BEACH,THANKS AND IF YOU TAKE IN CONSEDIRATION MY COMMENT ,PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RATES AND ALLOW PEOPLE TO GIVE WHAT EVER THEY WANT , WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE WORK FOR THEIR TIPS AND WE UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR , BUT NOT 10 DLRS A DAY EACH PERSON INCLUDING KIDS...THAT ITS JUST TO MUCH.I SAVE FOR THIS TRIP FOR A YEAR ,WAS MY FIRST ONE AND I SPEND MORE MONEY THAT WAY I HAVE IN MY PLANS.I DIDNT BUY ANY PICTURES TO KEEP ,AND I DONT THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BE AN OTHER CRUISE...THANKS.

Pros: THE FOOD , THE SHOWS

Cons: THE GRATUITES AS A RULE OR POLICE

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

ONLY ONE THING AND PLEASE POST MY COMENT OR TAKE IN CONSIDERATION,I THINK THE GRATUITES ARE TO HIGHT , SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WITH LOW INCOME HOW IS SAVING FOR A TRIP LIKE THIS AN FINALLY THEY FIND THAT THEY HAVE TO PAID AN OTHER 250.00 JUST ON GRATUITES, AND BECAUSE OF THIS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PAY FOR ANY OTHER RITE ON THE STOPS AT ANY BEACH,THANKS AND IF YOU TAKE IN CONSEDIRATION MY COMMENT ,PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RATES AND ALLOW PEOPLE TO GIVE WHAT EVER THEY WANT , WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE WORK FOR THEIR TIPS AND WE UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE TO PAY FOR , BUT NOT 10 DLRS A DAY EACH PERSON INCLUDING KIDS...THAT ITS JUST TO MUCH.I SAVE FOR THIS TRIP FOR A YEAR ,WAS MY FIRST ONE AND I SPEND MORE MONEY THAT WAY I HAVE IN MY PLANS.I DIDNT BUY ANY PICTURES TO KEEP ,AND I DONT THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BE AN OTHER CRUISE...THANKS.