Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A Blast to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I had been on previous Carnival cruises, but I believe this was my best. I was traveling alone, a first for me. After my experience with this cruise, I will do it again and again.
There were so many things to do and I was lucky to meet some people and had a blast

Pros: The staff, and guest

Cons: Dinning, I wished you could change your table each night

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I feel that your food could be warmer. Quite a few of my meals were on the cold side.
I felt that you needed to have a few musically events for those guest over 40. Such as music of the 70's and 80's.
My room staff, would work around my time, and nevered made me feel like a problem guest.
My room was more than I expected
I had lost a diamond earning down the sink. I called and a plumber was there within 15 minutes