nice gateway

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Went on my honeymoon last year. It was a great experience. The Splendor had it all. Night clubs, casinos, and a sports room. At first, I was not really into the idea of a cruise, but after my trip, I am seriously considering another trip this coming year.

24hr pizza can beat that. Also dinner was great as well.

In my opinion. There wasn't really any good activities for age group of 21-35yrs old. They were plenty for teenagers and older adults. I would like to see some improvement in that department.

The crew were very friendly as well as helpful.

The Splendor was an amazing ship. This ship was huge compare to some of the cruise ship we saw out in the sea that week.

We got a room with a balcony and it was the best decision I made. I actually saw some of the other rooms and it was very small compare to my room.

Pros: I loved the stops in Mexico, 24hrs food service, great casino floor, great swiming pools, and great customer service.

Cons: automatic gratuity, they charge you for soda's as well, no real activities for age group of 21-35 yrs, and the most important of all cabo stay was way too short

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!