Carnival - not what I remebered

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
This was my fourth cruise (1 Carnival, 1 Celebrity and 1 Disney). I know they are different classes with different prices for a reason, but that point was driven home with this cruise. My previous carnival cruise was on a much smaller and much older ship but I walked away impressed. This ship was a disappointment. Great - it's big and has new! Unfortunately, the service was unfriendly and lacking personal touches. The layout was confusing and impractical. The decor was tacky at best. By the second night our backs and necks were destroyed by the bed. Overall Carnival has much better ships and crew. I'm not against returning to Carnival- just the Splendor.

I know Carnival is better than this ship is representing.

Pros: It was a good price....

Cons: The service and food

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.