Firs time cruiser

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Splendor
I was a bit apprehensive because I was going to be a newbie. Then from the arrival at the cruise center everyone was helpful, friendly and kind. We had a set of waiters that were ideal. Again very helpful and great to be with. Now I am an old hand and would highly reccomend both your service and the cruise line.

I did not need to take advantage of these programs but met people who did use them and all of them are pleased

Pros: the atmosphere was great

Cons: the necessary security

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!