Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 21, 2009

My overall exprience is that everything was great. The entertainment was excellent. The food was always different and the variety was even better. It was never the same thing everyday. The only thing that I didn't like was that they scheduled things too tightly together, were if you wanted to do two different things they were either scheduled at the same time or on opposite ends of the ship. Anothe thing that I felt wasn't good was that there were 18 yr olds in the casino gambling and drinking alcohol. But other then that everthing was perfect for my first cruise. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this cruise line to everyone.

Pros: The food and entertainment

Cons: Young kids in the casino and in the bars.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The ship was emaculate. At first the lay out was confusing but we got the hang of it right away.
The food was excellent. The buffet was always different. The crew that worked in the kitchen were great because if there was something wrong they would fix it for you right away.
Our stateroom was very clean. I enjoyed coming into our room and having little animals made out of towels. Housekeeping did a great job and worked really hard to do their best and they succeeded.
The staff was always very helpful and friendly. I also enjoyed meeting everyone from many different countries.
The entertainment made everyone relax and have fun. The only thing I didn't like was that the activities were scheduled too close together and on opposite ends of the ship. That made it hard for us to do all the activites.
Mazatlan, Mexico
We didn't have enough time to really do anything because everything was too far from the shp.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We had a great time because everything was right there. We wanted more time to really see more and shop.