Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Best Time Ever

Sail Date: May 24, 2009

This trip was for my 50th birthday and i have had the best time ever. Me, my wife, and many of my friends with their families all had a brilliant time. I would highly recommend this cruise line to everyone as the experience is great. All the rooms are clean and neat, and the staff is very friendly. The lobster dinner, the desert definitely made a difference. This was the greatest experience ever. I will definitely be going back next year ;)

Pros: The room, balchony and the ocean view, the food was impecable, staff very pleasant

Cons: the weather was a bit cold

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

the layout was great, and everything was extremely clean.
Fascinating food from different cultures. Excellent cooks
very neat and organized.
very high class
Activities were great, especially the dancing & music
Astoria, Oregon
honestly, there wasn't as much that we wanted to see because it was very village like and didn't interest us very much. Plus the weather was aweful
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
The city itself is absolutely beautiful, extremely clean with a great sense of history. the brewery for beer had a great verity of beer that everyone should go to try.
Victoria, British Columbia
The best place to visit in Victoria was the Butchart Gardens. It should be called as a world wonder, because it entailed such beautiful plants brought over from all over the world. you can check out their web site here http://www.butchartgardens.com