Kcruze Cruise Review on Carnival Spirit on Oct 18, 2018

Carnival Spirit

Sail date: October 18, 2018

Ship: Carnival Spirit

Review summary

Just arrived back To Sydney from an 8 night cruise to New Caledonia. We were happy with most of the cruise. We did find that some staff were super friendly right through our trip, where as others started friendly but did notice a decline in their customer service throughout the cruise, which was disappointing. I found the sea days to be a bit much for the time you spent at the islands. Noumea was ok to visit outside of the main city. Isle of pine just spectacular especially for swimming. Mare such an amazing experience, great locals and little beach stalls. I did notice most people that got sick including me , where on the 1st day and last day. You can get travel sick tablets at the customer service desk 2pk for $1au, which saved my holiday. Food was good, unfortunately very repetitive even though you get a different menu in the restaurant each night, it is much the same ingredients. Definitely recommend the nouveau restaurant upstairs for and extra $$$$$. It’s also different food, but well worth it. Bingo was great at $30 for 5 games. We won $450 but probably spent it back on the ship. Karaoke don’t bother , it was faulty and very boring, no atmosphere in that room. All in all I would return but a cruise with more stops .