Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

beyond wonderful

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

From the minuted boarding the ship the crew were absolutely fabulous. Cabins were always exceptionally clean,. The Empire dining room was just great. Maitre De, Assistant Maitre De (Larissa), Head waiter (Minor) and his assistant, Jose, were beyond my expectation. Food was excellent. Another wonderful cruise on Carnival. This was my second cruise on the Spirit.i I could go on and onand on.l You are the BEST. Looking forward to my next cruise.

Pros: everything

Cons: No complaints

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!