Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Everytime we cruise with Carnival, they have always exceeded our expectations. This is a beautiful ship and our cabin is perfect. The maitre'd was so nice to give us a private table when I asked for one.The animal towels placed on our bed every night becomes a guessing game between me and my husband and we took a photo of it every night. The buffet has a lot of choices, although we frequents the asian corner for lunch.Overall, this was a great cruise for us and we'll do it again sometime next year.

Pros: I like everything

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!