Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise.

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Anyone that says, OH you are taking a Carnival cruise, like it is second rate does not have a clue on what they are talking about. The beauty of the cruise was the fact that it included everyone from singles, young families, middle age people, and seniors like me and my wife. The food was excellent, the entertainment was very good, the comics were excellent, and the ship (Spirit) was amazing. This was our second Carnival cruise and it was dramatically better than our Hawaiian Island cruise with a major competitor. Unless you are a stick in the mud YOU WILL LOVE CARNIVAL CRUISES.

Cruise's Only did a great job on guiding us through the pre cruise details. They are a very professional organization and I definitely will purchase my next cruise through them. They make shopping for a cruise easy.

Pros: The ship "Spirt" was amazing.

Cons: There was not a negative about the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!