Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Great time!

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

The ship was very nice. Always clean and everyone was professional and showed that they wanted to make your cruise experience the best. I had an issue where I couldn't find soy milk in the beginning. I finally figured out they keep in behind the counter and you have to ask for it every time you want some. I didn't like that as I had to find someone to help me and sometimes that was a challenge. I wish that it was more readily available.

Pros: The kindness and attention from all staff. They do an amazing job to make the cruise experience great.

Cons: I prefer smaller ships, but really no complaints!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!