Carnival Spirit Cruise Review

After experiencing the food on many cruises, I can honestly say I was totally disappointed in the dining room food. The portions were small and it was hard to tell what you were eating due to the chefs' efforts to make it fancy. If it wasn't that I was with a group, I would never have eaten in the dining room. On the plus side, the food on the Lido deck was excellent. The quality and variety provided a great dining experience. From the 24-hour pizza, to the New York-style Deli, all the food was enjoyable. I ate the majority of my meals on the Lido.