Carnival Spirit Cruise Review

This was my 16th cruise. I have sailed with Carnival, Celebrity, Norwegian, Premier and Royal Caribbean. The Spirit was the nicest looking ship I have ever been on. They did an excellent job designing her.The highlight of the cruise was going to the Supper Club. The Supper Club costs an additional $25 per person but is well worth the money! This dining experience takes over 2 1/2 hours. The service and the food was the best I have ever had. Do not miss this experience. I recommend eating at the Supper Club on the 4th night.We sailed to Panama, Belize and Costa Rica. I do not recommend Panama, which I found to be very dirty with garbage everywhere. Carnival took out all of the gratuities from our sail and sign card. I really enjoyed this new method because you didn't have to fuss with the envelopes on the last night of the cruise.