Carnival Spirit Cruise Review

This is in respone to the man who typed his review in ALL CAPS. First of all, does he know that is considered shouting online? Obviously not.Secondly - GET REAL! What do you want when you book a cruise ship called "Carnival." Honestly, for the price you pay you're not talking Crystal Cruises here. If you expect Ritz Carlton service at a Westin hotel, it's just not going to happen. Same thing holds true with cruise lines. You have to rate the ship for what it is - not against higher end lines for which you are goign to pay a lot more money.As far as dealing with complaints, etc. I suppose some people are more redispositioned to be unhappy no matter they receive. The reason I can say this is because one of these people unfortunately traveled with me on this cruise. If you don't like a bit of "camp" and "tacky humor" that goes along with a Carnival Cruise, you should have known better to go elsewhere in the first place.Carnival Spirit is a lovely ship - not perfect, but overall great. Sure, the food isn't ultra gourmet - but like I said earlier - you get what you pay for. And for what you pay for on this cruise ship, it delivers the value.Thanks!!!