Great Cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Spirit
This cruise was really good. The food and the service was excellent. Shows were only so so, but my wife and I don't cruise for the shows, so others may think they were great. I really like the extra day.

Food was excellent. No complaints.

Would give a five, but I know that there are ships out there with more amenities, but this ship was in excellent shape, and everything flowed nicely, seats and chairs were comfortable, great ship

Really liked the stateroom. Our stewards were excellent, and always kept the room spotless.

Pros: Food, Cabin Service, Room Service, Warm weather and relaxation

Cons: Getting there and going home

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!