Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

average cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

there was a life boat blocking my balcony cabin. this is the second time I have had a blocked view on carnival and it will be my last. at no time was I informed I would have an obstructed view and given a chance to upgrade which I would have done. the food in the main dining room was bland and average. every single pasta dish I tried was HORRIBLE, how can you mess up boiling noodles?? constant harrassment to buy drinks which were watery and tasteless by the way.

Pros: very clean and relaxing

Cons: boat blocking my view, food was pretty awful

Recommends Carnival Spirit? No.

a life boat in front of the balcony, not advised of this either by american whom I booked through or carnival. I would have upgraded in a second if given the chance or informed.
generally tasteless and drab. deserts were always very good. one day they had indian food for lunch that was delicious.
shows were generally boring. not much variety of shows. movies on board were awful.
all staff were great.