Disappointing Cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Spirit
The ship was nice, worn, but nice. The evening shows were some of the best I've ever seen (this was my 5th cruise). But when there was a problem, and I had a few, the customer service staff simply brushed you off. They didn't care. They didn't want to hear it. They didn't want to talk to you. They had your money and that was it. I heard other people making the same complaint.

Staff as nice, professional, and courteous....except for the Customer Service staff.

Pool area was dirty, hair etc all over the deck. Chairs and seating areas in the main part of the ship were worn.

I was given a room that was below my expectations, a perfect view of one of their rescue boats! So I got to stare at that for 9 days. But other than that, the room was typical and OK.

Pros: The evening shows were great.

Cons: The cruise customer service was terrible and our room did not meet our expectation.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!