Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very nice, very clean. It made me want to remodel my home when I got home. My Room was very nice and the over all service was great. Food was better then the last 3 Cruises I was on. I like Carnival and I will sail with them again.

Pros: I liked everything, My room was the best thing

Cons: Nothing, I liked everything, Service, Clean,Food,Friendly

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

The crowd on board was older and I think more music their age would have been nice. I think they would have danced more with more slower music to dance by. Just my openion
Very nice all around
I ate to much , is that a good answer? Very good many good choices. Things I don't get at home YUMMIE!
Very nice, close to elevators. Not crowed very good atmisphier
Good, Even the guy running the vacumne cleaner was nice. Room service was great too.