Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was very nice, very clean. It made me want to remodel my home when I got home. My Room was very nice and the over all service was great. Food was better then the last 3 Cruises I was on. I like Carnival and I will sail with them again.

I ate to much , is that a good answer? Very good many good choices. Things I don't get at home YUMMIE!

The crowd on board was older and I think more music their age would have been nice. I think they would have danced more with more slower music to dance by. Just my openion

Good, Even the guy running the vacumne cleaner was nice. Room service was great too.

Very nice all around

Very nice, close to elevators. Not crowed very good atmisphier

Pros: I liked everything, My room was the best thing

Cons: Nothing, I liked everything, Service, Clean,Food,Friendly

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!