Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Fabulous time

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

This was an incredible cruise and our first. We've been a lot of places and this was top rate. The finest details were addressed in the stateroom, dinning, and all over the ship. It was very, very clean and a wonder how efficient the crew is; A well oiled machine. I recommend this to any that want to know and was great and a very good deal. I recommend them also. We used the voucher for the hotel and stayed two nights at the Grand Hyatt in San Diego for $29 bucks!! Two blocks from the ship port. What a deal. I will do this again for sure.

Pros: Everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Incredible ship. Absolutely clean.
Top rate and tasty.
They go the extra mile. At your service always.
SO, SO much more to do than you have time and there is ALWAYS something for all ages. Great, Fantastic!!
They had a Christmas Special that all children got to participate in and it was very memorable. I will cherish it always.