Best of 6 Carnival Cruises

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Spirit
I loved the Carnival Spirit. It had a lot of smaller areas and felt cozier than some of the ships that big.

This was the best kitchen staff I've ever had. They were friendly and the food was amazing. They did a little song every night and the Maitre D was amazing!

Thanksgiving cruise had tons and tons of kids. I think they did a good job with how many kids there were.

Above and beyond, friendly, fun...everything you would hope for.

Everything was great. I loved the layout...it's different than others I'd been on.

Balcony, similar to all the others.

Pros: The kitchen staff was amazing!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!