Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Best of 6 Carnival Cruises

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I loved the Carnival Spirit. It had a lot of smaller areas and felt cozier than some of the ships that big.

Pros: The kitchen staff was amazing!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Thanksgiving cruise had tons and tons of kids. I think they did a good job with how many kids there were.
Everything was great. I loved the layout...it's different than others I'd been on.
This was the best kitchen staff I've ever had. They were friendly and the food was amazing. They did a little song every night and the Maitre D was amazing!
Balcony, similar to all the others.
Above and beyond, friendly, fun...everything you would hope for.