Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

The Cruising and Ship

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

The Spirit was the best cruise ship that my family has been on. The service was wonderful and they were very friendly! The pool with the outside Ice Cream "shop" was a blast for my kids... This was the first cruise that we have been on all together... I wish that we knew that the room service was free!!! That rocks! Can't wait to come back aboard!

Pros: The Service

Cons: Leaving

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Well. Are family stayed in the room without a window so it was very closterfoblic. But after that when we went on another cruise with a window it was AWSOME!
My family didnt realy do anything exept for 1 show that was spatacular.
Pretty good.. My daugher loved it. She met a friend named Dana which was good!
The layout was pretty good. The size of the ship was spatacular. The cleanliness was pretty high up there for GREAT and decor was outstanding.
The food was spatacular. My kids only ordered the stake...
The staff was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.