The Cruising and Ship

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Spirit
The Spirit was the best cruise ship that my family has been on. The service was wonderful and they were very friendly! The pool with the outside Ice Cream "shop" was a blast for my kids... This was the first cruise that we have been on all together... I wish that we knew that the room service was free!!! That rocks! Can't wait to come back aboard!

The food was spatacular. My kids only ordered the stake...

My family didnt realy do anything exept for 1 show that was spatacular.

Pretty good.. My daugher loved it. She met a friend named Dana which was good!

The staff was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

The layout was pretty good. The size of the ship was spatacular. The cleanliness was pretty high up there for GREAT and decor was outstanding.

Well. Are family stayed in the room without a window so it was very closterfoblic. But after that when we went on another cruise with a window it was AWSOME!

Pros: The Service

Cons: Leaving

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!