Like 2 trips in 1

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Spirit
This was our first cruise, so we have nothing to compare it to. But we thought it was excellent. The interior was very elegant looking and we were surprised to see so many different things to do. Like the Casino and Kareoke. Plus all the different music rooms with different kinds of music. We like country Western and didn't get to hear any of that, but that's an acquired music for some, so I can understand. We diffinitly got our exercise going up and down the stairs from the Lido deck to the Dinind Room etc. But that was ok. We needed the exercise and the elevators came in handy when we were tired. I am amazed that a piece of metal and concrete and whatever can stay afloat like they do. We were impressed with the size and every aspect of the cruise itself.

Excellent all around

We enjoyed all but one entertainer. He was a juggler that was also a comedian and he was pretty bad. But the rest of the evenings were great.

Very friendly and helpful. Our waiters were excellent. Jonathon and Vladislov were very special to us, by the time we left the ship.

I was glad it wasn't any smaller because of the windy evenings.

I would have liked to have a night lite of some sort in the inner stateroom that we had. It was very black in there with the lights out and I have Meneires Disease and can't balance myself in total darkness. I tried to find a night lite in the general store, but found none.

Pros: The excellent service we received

Cons: The kids running around and hollering

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!