Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

A Wonderful Suprise

Sail Date: April 09, 2006

I had been on two prior curises, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. The Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas was a beautiful ship. Ice scating rinks and art works everywhere. Celebrity Summit was rather plain in comparison, but was outstanding is service and quality of food. My cruise on Carnival's Spirit was a spurise. My cabin was the largest and most attractive I've seen. The ship was quite attractive, loved the Sports Bar and the service. The food was good.

Pros: Everything, the cabin was quite spacious, all major rooms were atractive, service was attentive and food was good.

Cons: It was only seven days.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I have been to Mexico on numerous occasions. I went on the cruise for the experience on the ship. I was not disapointed.
La Paz, Mexico