Carnival Spirit Reveiw by TravisC5117Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Size: 185 sq. ft.; Balcony: 40 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4
Amenities: A private balcony twin beds that convert to a king-size bed private bathroom with shower and hairdryer interactive television system wall safe closets sofa and sitting area mini-bar individual climate control and a telephone. Many staterooms in this category have a partially obstructed ocean view.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited in all guests staterooms. Guests will be permitted to smoke outside on the balcony.
Private Balcony Stateroom 8B Cabins:
Private Balcony Stateroom 8B cabins can be found on:
Private Balcony Stateroom 8B Cabins - Balcony
Other categories for Balcony cabins include:
- 9A - Premium Balcony Stateroom (obstructed view)
- 8K - Private Extended Balcony Stateroom
- 8N - Private Extended Balcony Stateroom
- 8D - Private Balcony Stateroom
- 8F - Private Balcony Stateroom
- 8C - Private Balcony Stateroom
- 9Z - Premium Balcony Stateroom
- 8E - Private Balcony Stateroom
- 8J - Private Extended Balcony Stateroom
- 8M - Private Extended Balcony Stateroom
- 68 - Private Balcony Stateroom
Find a Cruise on Carnival Spirit
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.