Loved the private island!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Sensation

5 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 15, 2020

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: E139

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Loved Dustin, PrincessCays and Atlantis. I don’t mind young people, I enjoy them very much but feel like they are allowed to take over the ship—hot tubs, halls, dance stages—very inappropriate behavior and dance moves on lido deck, etc. Dining staff very efficient and fun. Entertainers very talented.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Lido deck was always full of kids which was ok , but then the Serenity tubs were often full of loud, young adults.

I was disappointed in what I felt some very inappropriate dancing allowed on the lido stage by fellow cruisers. I realize it is a “fun” ship but what I saw should have taken place behind closed, locked doors.

No kids

Gigi, Mirsad, Jaime, Ida Bagus and Dustin were very entertaining, helpful and friendly.

Comfort and size were fine. Cabin wasn’t as clean as I would like to have seen it, especially with the virus issue at hand. We wiped down switches and door knobs and our wipes were dirty.

Ports of call

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Atlantis was great. Didn’t realize we couldn’t use cash most places there. That’s all we had taken which was an inconvenience.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Loved it!!!! Loved everything there!!!

Disembarkation